INFO MEETING for Spring 2019 YTT
January 2019 - Day and Time TBD
Interested in teacher training? Come by and we'll introduce our program and help answer any questions you may have.
2019 - Spring 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training Program
Yoganette Yoga Studio is proud to offer a 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training Program in accordance with Yoga Alliance standards. Since first offering the program in 2012, we have had 8 wonderful graduating classes with the most amazing students, many of whom have continued on to teach at Yoganette afterwards!
Our YTT course provides a solid foundation for those who want to deepen their practice, as well as those who want to be able to share their passion for yoga more confidently in a teaching environment.
The program meets over 7 select weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) during March, April, and May of 2019. Training will be led by Yoganette Yoga Studio owner and senior instructor, Jessica Lin (E-RYT).
Fridays 6:30pm-9:30pm, Saturdays 11:00am-6:00pm, Sundays 9:30am-5:30pm
- Weekend 1: March 1-3
- Weekend 2: March 8-10
- Weekend 3: March 29-31
- Weekend 4: April 12-14
- Weekend 5: April 26-28
- Weekend 6: May 3-5
- Weekend 7: May 17-19
- asana breakdown of form and alignment
- anatomy as it applies to yoga, with focus on various areas of the body and different types of movements
- applied anatomy and working with specific injuries and conditions
- teaching template
- physiology to support function and healing, including chakras, nadis, bandhas, and breathwork
- yoga history and philosophy with focus on important texts and basic sanskirt terms
- teaching methodology and communication
- sequencing principles for effective and dynamic classes
$2400 (Early bird, paid in full by 2/1/19)
$2700 (Regular Price, payment plans available)
Tuition price includes a 3-month unlimited class pass during the duration of training ($390 value).
We value an intimate class setting where the lead instructor is able to work more with the individual students, so space is limited!
For more information or to apply for our program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.