In a private yoga session, there is undivided attention to your yoga practice, tailoring the session to your individual needs. Private yoga classes can take you further in your practice than a group class can.
There may come a time when a student’s need can best be served in a one-on-one relationship with a teacher.
Private lessons can help you:
- Rehabilitation of injuries or working deeply on a certain troublesome area of the body
- Learn to work through obstacles in specific poses you find difficult
- Gain insight into your unique structural issues through hands-on adjustments and personal feedback
- Receive personalized instruction with undivided attention and observation
- Learn to adapt poses for your specific needs
- Develop an individualized personal practice with professional guidance
Complete beginners can also benefit from private instruction, safely learning the basics in a more private setting.
Just call us and we’ll take care of you!
p: (626) 965-4000