In a private session, there is undivided attention to your yoga practice, tailoring the session to your individual needs. Private classes can be helpful during any point on your yoga journey, but can be particularly helpful if you're just starting out or are working with any special conditions or injuries.
Benefits of private instruction:
- Rehabilitation of injuries or working more deeply on a certain area of the body
- Learn to work through obstacles in specific poses you find difficult
- Gain insight into your unique structural body through hands-on adjustments and personal feedback
- Receive personalized instruction with undivided attention and observation
- Learn to adapt poses for your specific needs
- Develop an individualized personal practice with professional guidance
Ask about private or small group instruction today!