COMING UP - SPRING 2017
INFO MEETING - SATURDAY, JANUARY 21st @ 12:30PM
7 weekends (Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday)
Begins March 31, 2017
*Led by Yoganette Yoga Studio owner and senior instructor Jessica Lin (E-RYT 200) with several guest lecturers*
Rate: $2700 (payment plans available)
Early Bird Rate & Member Rate: $2400
Non-refundable Deposit: $400 to secure spot in Spring 2017 session
(Please send inquiries to email@example.com)
What if I do not want to become a yoga teacher?
- That's OK! All you need is an open mind and a love for yoga!
- Passion for strengthening your own practice
- There are no prerequisites to take the training!
Why should I join Yoganette's Teacher Training?
- To deepen your practice! It’s an immersion to awaken your body, mind and spirit. We will give you the skills, depth, philosophy, and mentoring needed to be a masterful teacher or practitioner.
- It’s for everyone and is open to all ages no matter your years of experience.
- You don’t have to become a teacher! Only about half of our TTs do! The other half do it just to learn more and have FUN!
What can a new teacher expect?
- 200-hour certified training course (RYS 200 - Yoga Alliance)
- You will be introduced to a training that has been continuously refined and adapted for the evolving yoga community.
- New teachers will be given the tools for leading intelligent and effective classes that reflect their own unique style.
- We will provide you with the professional credentials you need to begin your career as a yoga teacher.
What is the basic structure of Yoganette's teacher training?
- We provide a unique Yoganette Yoga Studio training manual.
- We teach philosophy and history of Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Asana Alignment, Chakras, Yogic Nutrition and much more!
- We emphasize the skills needed to be an impactful Vinyasa Yoga teacher: alignment, sequencing, and hands-on assisting.
What is the classroom setting like?
- Our small and intimate class setting produces powerful and inspiring teachers.
- Yoganette Teacher Training is led by senior teachers from the studio providing the utmost attention to each individual.
What else can I get out of the Yoganette Teacher Training certification program?
- We focus on how we can benefit from the poses as opposed to how to “perfect” the pose.
- Long term experience is not required. Your love of yoga and commitment to share the practice is what matters most!
We hope you will consider this open invitation to join us for this beautiful life changing opportunity!
As Gandhi said, “Be the change you wish to see in the world."